Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Ole and Lena's Secrets

I've noticed since I've reincarnated my blog from the Adventures of Ole and Lena to Tales from Frostbite Falls, I've sucked in a few new readers here and there. I hope you keep coming back, New Readers, and please stop by the comments section and introduce yourself. I love to meet new people and read new blogs.

Because of that, I've decided to post an updated version of a video I made some time ago. You Old Timers have seen some of it before, but there's new stuff in it too. Enjoy.




Now - please stop by to say goddag (good day).

4 comments:

Meggie Marchstives@gmail.com said...

I've never seen that video, but how cute is that?!! It's nice to make new friends when you move, isn't it? Glad you're getting new readers.

Anonymous said...

I've never seen that video either, but I'd recognize those people anywhere!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wunnerful wunnerful wuffnerful! Loved the video!

Anonymous said...

^^^^Wuffnerful? Guess I have dyslexia now.