Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Have you ever been to Quartzsite, AZ?

Have you ever heard of the Reader's Oasis in Quartzsite? It's a used book store and is probably one of the most highly sought out tourist attractions in the area. Now mind you, I didn't say the most highly RATED I said the most sought out.


Below is a picture of the owner. He dresses like this all year round unless it's really nippy - then he wears a jacket. This is no lie - this is for real!! I've seen it with my own eyes - well, not IT, but him anyway. YOU know what I mean!!










So does this pique your interest? Any comments please?

BTW, I think Beau is on the mend. He seems better today and the swelling in his shoulder and leg are down.

More later - as always

Love Lena

5 comments:

Schnitzel and the Trout said...

I sent this to my friends in AZ asking if this was a neighbor. What a riot! They just might look him up>>>>

Anonymous said...

Okay. Uh. What the hell?

Gross!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yikes! I think I'll pass on visiting that store.

Anonymous said...

What it that tied around his ding-a-ling???

Anonymous said...

You MUST leave a new entry. This guy is beginning to freak me out!