These things are always kind of fun and help everyone get to know one another better. I was asked to do this several years ago, but thought it's time for a repeat Be honest in your answers and please don't be judgmental when you read mine!! I'm really not as bad as some of these answer might make me out to be. Got any questions about some of my answers? Be happy to answer (maybe) - -
Five Things I Just Don’t Get:
1. Why some people glory in the misery of others.
2. Why George Bush gets blamed for EVERYTHING including the weather.
3. Why people don’t RSVP when they are asked to. Don’t they understand what it means?
4. Why some folks have to stretch the truth to suit their needs.
5. Why everything I eat goes to my waistline.
Other Than Money, I Wish I Had More Of:
2. Computer skills
4. An interest in cooking (I’ve burned out)
5. Energy of a 25-year old
Five Least Favorite Words or Phrases:
1. The “F” word – I absolutely hate hearing anyone use it, especially females. Shows a total lack of any intelligence whatsoever
2. Use of the word "Ain’t" - UGH!!
3. "I think you should have the finest of 'whatever' you can afford." (said with sarcasm)
4. "But we've always done it that way."
5. “Mean spirited Republicans” ( There are just as many mean spirited Democrats as Republicans. And just because we don’t want to give the farm away doesn’t mean we’re mean spirited!! So there!!)
Five Famous People I’ve Spoken With In Person:
1. Ed Schaeffer – former governor or North Dakota and Secretary of Agriculture (he’s famous to ME - and we were even invited to the Governor's Ball when he took office!)
3. Evel Knievel
4. G. Gordon Liddy
5. Sean Hannity
Five Things I Do Nearly Daily That I Don’t Enjoy:
1. Clean the cat box (Phew)
2. Vacuum dog hair
3. Empty the dishwasher
5. Clean up afterwards
Five Things I Wish I Had The Chance To Do More Often:
Five Favorite Movie, Television or Literary Quotes:
1. “I’m older and I have more insurance.” Evelyn Couch in Fried Green Tomatoes
2. “You’ll shoot your eye out!” Ralphie’s Mom in the Christmas Story
3. “I’ll think about that tomorrow.” Scarlet O’hara in Gone with the Wind
4. “I can’t put my arms down!” Ralphie’s brother Randy in a Christmas Story
5. "Humbug I tell you, Humbug!" Ebenezar Scrooge in the original Christmas Carol
Five Things I Have Actually Done That Sound Like Lies:
1. International smuggling (I'll have to write about that some day.)
2. Worked for the Mafia in Chicago - any questions?
3. Actually kept my mouth shut and temper contained when I would have liked to have "spewed" all over someone.
Five People I hope Will fill This Out:
1) Road Sage
2) Schnitzel & the Trout
3) Meemaw Bakes Memories
4) Stitchin by the Lake
Well, there you have it Folks. Have a great day - I've got a lot of miles to cover today so had best get busy.